The AGCO Corporation.
AGCO is a major worldwide manufacturer and distributor of agricultural equipment. AGCO offers a full product line including tractors, combines, hay tools, sprayers, forage equipment and implements through more than 3,000 independent dealers and distributors in over 140 countries.
For our Proactive Customer Service Team at our bavarian location Marktoberdorf we are looking for a
Junior Data Scientist (m/f/d) (Ref.: 93247)
What you will do
- End-to-end implementation of analytical use cases to support Global telemetry-based initiatives with data-driven insights such as translation of business questions into analytical problems, identification, exploration and integration of relevant data sources, as well as development and deployment of advanced analytical algorithms
- Work with business partners to identify and define use-cases, develop analytical approaches and implement use-cases
- Support the identification and implementation of new strategic technologies and tools for visualization and advanced analytics using telemetry and machine performance data and insights
- Take on new challenges in predictive analytics and exploring best practice implementation using data science
What you will bring
- Master’s degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science or business analytics comparative fields
- Two years or more of practical experience in applying multivariate statistical methods, machine learning algorithms or time-series analytics
- Proficiency in R and/or Python and related statistical and machine learning libraries
- Excellent communication, project management and presentation skills in English (German is a plus)
A plus if you have
- Experience with mechanical and/or industrial industry data sets
- Solid experience in using Tableau or similar visualization tools
- Sound understanding of Spark or other big data technologies is a plus
- Experience in AWS, Databricks or other cloud technologies is a plus
What we offer
We welcome you to our appreciative, open corporate culture – with a great team spirit and good work atmosphere. We offer attractive, fair remuneration, with additional insurance and pension schemes. We attach great importance to supporting you in your individual work-life balance – your health is important to us. As part of our Corporate Health Management, you will benefit from intensive company medical care, advice on social matters, numerous sports programs, and much more. Your ideas and your personal and professional development are important to us. We look forward to developing your full potential together with you and shaping the future of sustainable agriculture.
Did we spark your interest? We are looking forward to your online application, including your salary expectations.AGCO GmbH
Johann-Georg-Fendt-Straße 4 I D-87616 Marktoberdorf/Allgäu
Telefon: +49 8342 77-0 | www.fendt.com